Collections under movies?

embyzone

embyzone

Hi All

I have installed the collection plugin, but when I select a random movie then below that movie I don't see the collection?

Only a "More like this" (Also how do I extend the list of More like this? to be longer)

Happy2Play

Where are you looking?  There is a Collection library on the Home Screen unless it is disabled in user preferences-home screen.  You also have the Collections tab per movie library.  And a "Group items into collections" option per library in the three dot menu next to filters.

embyzone

Where are you looking?  There is a Collection library on the Home Screen unless it is disabled in user preferences-home screen.  You also have the Collections tab per movie library.  And a "Group items into collections" option per library in the three dot menu next to filters.

Just looking for collection info and other recommendations under each movie? (If there is any)

Yes I have a collection view, but then I would need to already know that the movie I have selected is part of a collection? - That doesn't make any sense

Example I know of one movie called "Die hard" and selecting that I get all information about any collection or other movies with the same director or same genre etc... I was so sure Emby did this? like Plex

5c792d5ce5b09_13.jpg