MB3 - Touchscreen support

BrettM

BrettM

Hi All,

I have 3 feature requests so I'll just put them in this post with explanations for each.

Feat 1: I would like to see support for touchscreen monitors,In other words up and down arrows for movie , music ,TV series lists ect I have a library of over 1,000 bluRay movies and use a 17" touchscreen so once the list gets to a certain amount of movies a up & down arrow appears or we could have the option to select "Use a touchscreen" (Tick the Box) to activate this feature and this would also hide the mouse.

Feat 2:  Dual Screen support, The ability to operate the main program on a touch screen monitor and selecting the movie or music video/TV Series would play on the second screen. I have a 56" Samsung 3D TV so MB3 would defect the Samsung TV or any external TV and would play the videos or music to that TV. 

Feat 3: Ability to build play lists: You could line up mixed content i.e. movies , music videos , music & TV series instead of electing content to play all the time it would be good to set and forget.

I have tried a few media software and find this to be the best but just limited for touchscreen use.

Regards

Brett

You didn't specify for which app.

Also please separate into separate posts for different requests. Thanks.