Emby Issues Since 4.0 Updates

hawkeye09

hawkeye09

Hi

Ever since the 4.0 updates i have been getting random emby hangs on my server. When the server hangs no content is displayed on the browser or app. When look at the server it shows emby still running but unresponsive.

When this happens I have tried to shut down emby (either right clicking shutdown or killing the process in task manager) but it fails to shutdown or kill the process. I have found in the process list a ffmpeg process still running i have to kill the process so that emby can be shutdown and able to start up again. If I don't do this emby stays unresponsive and never recovers.

I have attached the logs this issue happened at around 8pm 

I have also attached a image of log issues which happens occasionally that never happened before also.

thanks

embyserver.txt

embyserver-1.txt

post-165394-0-87841800-1551346874_thumb.png

JasonG

The error indicates a process is holding the file open - do you have any malware/AV scans going on, or a backup around the time you start having issues?

Happy2Play

The second log (embyserver-1.txt) would appear to show you have more that one instance of Emby running.

SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Busy: database is locked
Edited by Happy2Play

@@hawkeye09 can you try restarting your machine? If you do have multiple instances running, this can be a good way to shut them all down. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !