Live TV working but doesnt record

Mbedford

Mbedford

Hi,

I have Emby Premiere latest version of Windows server (windows 10) with Live TV setup and all working well through Emby Theater (desktop).

My issue is I schedule recordings and they show up to be scheduled and they dont record, Same if im watching a live TV channel and I press the record button, the button goes Red to show its recording, but it doesn't show up.

All my recordings are set to save to D:\Recordings which has plenty of space.

I dont see any errors in either the Emby theater(desktop) side or on the server admin screen.

Also, might be related or not, when watching live TV, if I rewind live TV, I can go back a few clicks, then it freezes. I have to stop the channel and play it again, it returns back to the present (live) time again and plays ok.

I just turned on 'debug' on the server log, tried to record a channel, and have attached the log.

Please help?

Log.txt

Also I  notice you're using ServerWMC, what kind of tuner do you have?

In this situation Windows media center handles the recording process. You should check there to see if your recording completed or not. If you don't see your recording there, then it will not show up in Emby.

Mbedford

Didnt know WMC in my case was doing the recording.

I went into WMC and seems that my recorded tv folder was set to C: which was giving a error of no free space to record.

Seems to be working now,will check over the next few days.

Mbedford

Haupaige quad HD tuner card. It's 4 HD tuners on one PCI card.

In emby it seems to add as 2 tuner devices.

In WMC it adds as 4 tuner devices.

Not tried playing 1 channel and recording 3 simultaneously yet.