Do you need premiere for firestick app?

videogamingtown

videogamingtown

Every time i try to open it and click on my username it says invalid username or password , i create a new user with no username or password required and i still have the same issue? all i want to do is stream from my pc to the living room. Emby server is set up correctly and i can access it through the web browser on the same pc

Edited by videogamingtown

maegibbons

You will only be able to stream your media for a minute or two without premiere.

However your login issue is unrelated to premiere.

Are you specifying the non ssl port on the login screen?

Krs

Mark

Not trying to be contrary, but isn't it true that for FireTV stuff you get full playback if you unlock just the app (no live tv though).

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Emby-Premiere-Feature-Matrix

Correct.  Also, there is a two week trial with full playback functionality.

However, maegibbons is also correct in that this particular problem is not related to Premiere.  Most likely an access issue of some sort.

Please describe exactly the problem you are having.

Thanks.

videogamingtown

i'm not sure how much further detail i can give, once the emby app starts up, i select my profile and it says invalid username or password. This happens on any profile i select. I have everything connected through ethernet and other apps are getting network access on the firestick. I can see the server in emby too when i select switch server and select my server, click on the usernames (any of them) and it says invalid username or password

Also, are you trying to use https?  If so, you'll have to have a certificate the Fire will accept.