Downloading Metadata for Movies Location?

vferg

Hoping this is an easy one. I just noticed that any new movies I put up no longer have the .nfo, poster, or fanart downloaded directly to the folder where the movie is stored. It looks like this started around the time I updated to version 4 of Emby, which would make the most sense to me. Did the default location change to where this metadata is stored? It all looks fine in Embys interface but I have no idea where its stored now. I would also prefer to go back to storing everything in the folders the way it was if possible. After looking through the settings I didnt seem to see anything indicating this but maybe I missed it. Any info on this would be great, thanks!

Angus Black

The default location is stored where the server is installed, I forget the exact location but will look it up.

Storing metadata in an .nfo and downloading the images is optional per library.

5c754ffe04441_Screenshot2019226Emby.png

Edited by Angus Black

PenkethBoy

also its not retrospective when you turn on those options - so you will need to refresh the items

and the info is in the db and under metadata/library for images when those options at not set (in general terms - its more complicated - but thats for another day)

Edited by PenkethBoy