Movies Not Being Imported

Netbug
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Since yesterday, Emby has stopped importing new movies that are downloaded.

Downloads are completing fine, and I am able to navigate to them in the folder structure and watch them.

When I do a manual refresh, they are still not updating.

This started yesterday when I added [REC]3 and [REC]4. I wondered if there was something incorrect with the naming convention, so I added "Basil The Great Mouse Detective" and encountered the same problem.

TV shows are still being imported with no trouble.

Logs attached.

Log20190225.txt

Hi there, can you please discuss the details of an example? Why do you feel they're are not being imported? Thanks.

Hi, Luke.

After further investigation, it seems that they are being imported, however, something has changed with the "Latest movies"

Here is a screenshot of the "Latest Movies" as they have been displayed since Friday:

5c753382567ee_Latest.jpg

And here's what show's in "Sort by Date Added":

5c7533d35d383_DateAdded.jpg

Here is the most recent activity from Radarr:

5c75341cb474e_RadarrHistory.jpg

And here is [REC]4 (which was just downloaded on Sunday):

5c753472c375a_Rec4.jpg

Note the "Added" date is incorrect (it's showing "3/4/2015" instead of "24/3/2019").

This is what I have for the "Library" settings:

5c7534ed0c63b_LibrarySettings.jpg

I can't figure out where it is getting the incorrect date from.

Any suggestions?

Again, this was working properly until Sunday. Know changes have occurred that I am aware of.

Hi.  Your two images for the two different displays look exactly correct - taking into account the setting of whether or not to show watched content in Latest Media (you have it set not to).

As for the added date on the other item, did that item have saved metadata with it?

I don't believe so. Is there a way to check?

If so, is there any way to force it to over-write the metadata for the added date whenever a movie is added?

Ah. Yes it did, and I see this content: <dateadded>2015-03-04 09:29:36</dateadded>

I don't suppose there's anyway to override that information and just have it changed to the date that Emby picks it up automatically?

• Solution

No, that information IS the override.

As indicated in the sub-text of the option where you posted a screenshot - local metadata always takes priority.  Otherwise, you would have no way to override these behaviors.

• Like 1