Live TV Issues

mit3gt

arrbee99

If I may be so bold as to request a little more info for the experts around here (not me), such as what model tuners you have, any steps you've taken to set them up, are you using them in Emby directly or via a plugin, etc...

Don't let the text at the top of that screen fool you.  It says that for everyone.

I have DVR/Live TV setup and working really well but any time I go that that web page I see the same thing up top.

As @@arrbee99 asked, what type of tuner(s) do you have an how far did you get trying to set it up?

The wiki may be of assistance in helping you: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Live-TV

Carlo

My tuners are 2 HD homerun Primes.  I have been using this set up for a long while with minimal issues.  The tuners are on the network and working fine.  I can hit both of them and play Live TV video outside of Emby.  Nothing has changed.  I never noticed the text at the top of the screen, so I thought that may be the issue.  Thanks for the heads up on that.  Once I realized that the subscription was not the issue I had to go in and set up my tuners all over again.  "Detect My Devices" did not work, I had to manually add the tuners.  Everything is good now.  My bigger question now is why my tuners were wiped out in the first place.  WAF suffers terribly when things like this happen.  Thanks for the help everyone.

Hi, tuners should not have been wiped. I'm not sure why that would have happened. Possibly a config file getting corrupted but I'm not sure. Glad you're back up and running now. Thanks.