Previous channel button

IkeTaylor11

IkeTaylor11

I love the feature that the Emby client has to recall the previous channel played when your watching live tv. Would it be possible to put the channel recall first in the on screen menu instead of 5th in line? This would save a lot of time when changing channels because you wouldn’t need to click down and then right 4 times. What would be even better would be if you could do a button press combination, perhaps a double click of the ok button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spaceboy

I love the feature that the Emby client has to recall the previous channel played when your watching live tv. Would it be possible to put the channel recall first in the on screen menu instead of 5th in line? This would save a lot of time when changing channels because you wouldn’t need to click down and then right 4 times. What would be even better would be if you could do a button press combination, perhaps a double click of the ok button.

i would disagree. Ordering should be in line with frequency of use and imo that’s how they currently are.

I would agree with the suggestion of a shortcut but ebr is reluctant to consider them. Another thing you could do is sort guide by last used and then you would only have to press up, right, select

• Like 1

IkeTaylor11

i would disagree. Ordering should be in line with frequency of use and imo that’s how they currently are.

I would agree with the suggestion of a shortcut but ebr is reluctant to consider them. Another thing you could do is sort guide by last used and then you would only have to press up, right, select

Previous channel is probably the most used button. I use it way more than the rewind button.

Previous channel is probably the most used button. I use it way more than the rewind button.

That's going to vary widely by user but people probably skip more than they jump channels.

However, Spaceboy's suggestion is correct - you can achieve what you want with just a few clicks...

• Like 1

Spaceboy

i don’t think I have ever used it, had a conversation with ebr asking what it was about a year ago as I remember.