IBN issues?

Ant-Toe-Knee

Ant-Toe-Knee

Loooooong time lurker, first time poster I just want to take the time to thank everyone who has worked and donated to help out with this project. In other words, please be gentle! I've tried to utilize the search feature but couldn't stumble upon a similar issue safe for one but that doesn't seem like it was resolved.

I've currently have two issues that I haven't been able to resolve recently and it's driving me crazy and would love for any assistance.

The first: 

Some movies not appearing when clicking someone's name. Here's an example. I click on Joseph Gordon-Levitt and see all his movies he is in and the only picture that doesn't appear is Don Jon. Yet if I click on Don Jon the image will appear on the main page of the movie. I have verified that Don Jon does have a folder jpg file in it's folder.

The second issue I have which is the more annoying one is that the actor's headshots are no longer appearing on the movie page. Therefore, if I click on Don Jon you can see that Joseph-Gordon Levitt's picture is not appearing. Even though if I click on his name his picture is there.

Current Setup:

- Local drive & NAS (The NAS isn't the issue since most of the movies are on the NAS and appearing just find)

- I am currently using Version 3.0.5233.40306 server (Web client)

- I have clear cache

- I have uninstall & reinstall Media Browser Server

- I deleted my People folder and redownloading it... (67% complete...) but the issue seems to stay there.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

5368e4b430b7a_DonJonFolder.jpg

5368e35b5818a_DonJon.jpg