Jump to content

Version 4.0.7a and 4.0.6.a not updating tv series


eddedrukker
 Share

Recommended Posts

eddedrukker

Hi there, i had on 2 machines (win 10) with kodi 18.1 leia that the beta's 4.0.6.a and also the 4.0.7a my tvseries not update with new content. i did a repair of the libary but that result was that my tv series was empty in kodi, movies was good and updating. went back to 4.0.5 stable and did a repair and all was fine again.

maybe look into it. My server is 4.0.2.0 also on a win 10 machine. 

Edited by eddedrukker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello

Same for me on Nvidia shield with latest server beta running on windows server 2016.

I noticed this after the upgrade to 4.0.7a and when trying to add a new library (Documentary tv shows). On emby app the new library shows just fine but on Kodi shows empty.

Thank you

PS: Later will try to upload log

Edited by Ruyiop
Link to comment
Share on other sites

claptnei

Same here, discovered this last night 4.0.7a. Went back to 4.0.5 and turned off auto update in the apps. Working again now.

Edited by claptnei
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same for me too.

Try creating a new tvshow library. If I do not sync to Kodi everything appears ok. When syncing to Kodi library appears empty.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Angelblue05

But... nothing changed about the sync. All I touched were playback stuff?

 

Are you talking about updates when Kodi starts up or while Kodi is running?

 

Were there errors in your Kodi log?

 

Surely one of you can report this correctly, with a log.

 

Edit: ah and the multi version episodes, that’s right. Ok let me check it out. But that’s brand new with 4.0.7a hmm.

Edited by Angelblue05
Link to comment
Share on other sites

rapteev

Hello

Also happens to me. As of version 4.0.7a new episodes and new tvshows are not auto updating, when Kodi starts up or while Kodi is running. Only manual update works

Edited by rapteev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Angelblue05

Restart Emby for Kodi (patch applied). It will now correctly behave. Apologies about this, if you have a lot of new content missing, update libraries. If only a few, you can trigger an update via the web client > edit missing content's metadata > hit save.

 

Should be back to normal, I was able to confirm this with my test scenario.

Edited by Angelblue05
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...