Media Library doesn't Load Metadata

jusx

I have a emby server on ubuntu mate 18.10; some days ago I have watched the some movies on certain folder doesn't load to emby metadata. I refreshed uncountable times with the option "Refresh Metadata" and nothing  happends.

For more info I attached the last log info

Ok, in this log(https://pastebin.com/ygty1XgM) I was created  a library called movies 2018 referenced from their respective path, but when I'm waiting on web server none movies are loaded. Even the system write on log as: "Watching Directory " (line # 720), but I've been wating for a long time but this section still empty on my emby server, as you can see bellow...

5c70651aaa08b_20190222_160852.jpg

PD: sorry the first log on this topic was another old log..

Edited by jusx

dragonkeyper

Can you try creating a new directory and copy a few of your movies to the new directory and then create a Library using it as the folder?

I've been having the same issue and for some reason this was the only thing i could get to work. If it works for you also it may provide the Devs some insight into whats happening. 

• Like 1

ok, I'll do it, post the results

Can you try creating a new directory and copy a few of your movies to the new directory and then create a Library using it as the folder?

I've been having the same issue and for some reason this was the only thing i could get to work. If it works for you also it may provide the Devs some insight into whats happening. 

Happy2Play

Can you post another server log.

Is this 2018 folder covered in any other library folder already added?

What folders do you have assigned to Movies on Disk 1 (1TB)?

you have all the reason dragonkeyper, emby server have been sync the folder as you see bellow

5c75d8d45406f_resutl.jpg

but even with that result, I need to know what was happened with emby

Edited by jusx

dragonkeyper

On the surface this appears to be the same issue that is happening with my library, either we both are making the same mistake (great minds think a like) or we have something in our library that is adversely affecting the scan of our movie folder. Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in, 

Happy2Play

To my question in post 14.  What folders are attached to "Movies on Disk 1 (1TB)" library?  

Looking at the screenshot in post 13 for "Movies on Disk 1 (1TB)" shows movies from the "2018" folder (The Titan and Pacific Rim:Uprising).

​You can not have two libraries that cover that same content.  

​So I bet you can use Search and find every movie in that folder.

Edited by Happy2Play