Mirroring from web client crash

Ghostm

Ghostm

I dont know if this is a web client/server issue or a mbt issue. I really like mirroring being used in the web client and hope to see it in the ios apps at some point for mbt.

Unless this is a user error basically i will enable mirroring in the web client then navigate to a movie, play it, hit stop when im done ect....and leave or go to bed ect... my htpc with mbt running is set to sleep after 30 minutes. If i later go back and wake my htpc the next day (which always has mbt running) it will throw out an error from the mirroring. Im getting the impression their is no releasing of the connection/mirroring from the web server unless i manually disconnect it (by disconnect i mean selecting the web browser manually again in the web client which myself and many others are likely going to forget to do or not see it as necessary). And if you dont do that mbt thinks its still in mirroring mode the next day or hours later.

Attached is the error log.

Hopefully i explained this well enough. This is just my guess as to what is happening as it only occurs when i had been using mirroring.

crash_11430baa-3157-4b4e-9401-379bb6268c8b.txt

Ghostm

Just tried this out with the android app that can mirror as well. You click on a movie in the android app and hit browse and it will show the movie details on screen. Then if your pc eventually goes to sleep upon waking the above crash will be produced. 

Edited by Ghostm