5 replies to this topic

#1 TylerV76 OFFLINE  

TylerV76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • Local time: 12:30 PM

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:47 AM

As seen in the screenshot below, the date added and date released are empty in Safari. They used to show up a couple weeks ago. They show up fine in Chrome etc so Im sure its something with Safari blocking it. Javascript is enabled and there are no popup or ad blockers on.

Anyone have any suggestions or can another Safari user confirm if its just me?

Attached Files

#2 d00zah OFFLINE  

d00zah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:26 AM

I, too, reported this problem (FireFox).

https://emby.media/c...or/#entry702144

After marking it resolved following a reinstall, the problem resurfaced. Because I use an older version of FF, & not wishing to defend the unhelpful 'update your browser'  suggestions, I just let the issue die. Reverting to v4.0.1.0 fixed it.

Now that someone else is experiencing the same issue, with a different browser, I'm happy to provide additional info, if requested.

#3 TylerV76 OFFLINE  

TylerV76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:50 AM

I, too, reported this problem (FireFox).

https://emby.media/c...or/#entry702144

After marking it resolved following a reinstall, the problem resurfaced. Because I use an older version of FF, & not wishing to defend the unhelpful 'update your browser'  suggestions, I just let the issue die. Reverting to v4.0.1.0 fixed it.

Now that someone else is experiencing the same issue, with a different browser, I'm happy to provide additional info, if requested.

Ive seen it on both 4.0.1 as well as 4.0.2. It works in Chrome but using Chrome on a Mac is not a great idea due to the ungodly resources it uses. 

#4 d00zah OFFLINE  

d00zah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:57 AM

Ive seen it on both 4.0.1 as well as 4.0.2. It works in Chrome but using Chrome on a Mac is not a great idea due to the ungodly resources it uses. 

Not to mention the whole 'it's Google' thing... ;)

#5 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 124109 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:36 PM

Yea safari doesn't support date inputs so I have to figure out what we're going to do there.

#6 TylerV76 OFFLINE  

TylerV76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:54 PM

Yea safari doesn't support date inputs so I have to figure out what we're going to do there.

Is this something new due to a server update/change? It used to work until recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users