Phantom library?

computerprep

computerprep

I created a library... And clicked the save button. And nothing happened so I clicked save again.

And nothing happened again, so I opened a new tab to check and the library was created twice. So I immediately deleted one of them. Except it didn't fully delete. Now I've deleted the working library, but this phantom library is still there on all devices.

It's present in the home screen and metadata manager, but not present in library configuration or Emby's AppData folder.

How do I delete this?

post-1756-0-34304500-1550583998_thumb.pngpost-1756-0-33531900-1550584011_thumb.pngpost-1756-0-30097200-1550584034_thumb.png

Edited by computerprep

PenkethBoy

From other posts with this issue

a full library scan usually does remove them - sometimes more than one scan is needed

• 4 weeks later...
computerprep

Fill library scan fixed the duplicate Christmas library (movies library type). But now I have a duplicate Games library and have done several complete library scans both manually initiated and started automatically after file organization.

Just started testing Gamebrowser stuff, confirmed only have one Games library in dashboard, but two present on home screen.

It's also present twice in Metadata Manager. What's weird there is that if I click on the second entry for Games, it still highlights the first one. Like it's not actually there or somehow linked to first Games library

computerprep

Whelp... One of those "it works now that someone else is watching situations.

Deleted the one valid Games library, ran another scan, and they've both disappeared. I'll recreate it within a few days, but I expect it Will's work this time.

For future use finding this thread, try deleting all affected libraries, not just the accidental duplicate, then running a full scan before creating the desired library again.

• 4 months later...
gcoupe

This has just happened to me. I added a photo library, but a ghost copy appeared alongside it...

5d5909ff3ce97_Emby14.png

5d590a246876d_Emby15.png

I'll try deleting the photo library, scan the libraries, and then recreate it to see if that gets rid of the ghost.