Blue screen after MPC-HC playback

steelman1991

steelman1991

Since update to Version 3.0.163.0 5-3.2 i have been unable to return to the detail screen after stopping playback. When stopped the screen returns to an empty 'blue mce background' screen with no detail. I have to physically kill the process, restart the server, before I can again access MBC.

MBClassic log - http://paste2.org/CCnhgKFw

Server Log - http://paste2.org/wdWbe2f3 

Anyone else see this behaviour. Able to reporoduce on last 6 playback attempts.

Sorry forgot to add this is using mpc-hc as an external player.

Edited by steelman1991

MrWebsmith

i havent seen this behavior steelman... what version of the mb server are you on... latest beta? dev?

steelman1991

Sorry that might have been in the server log

I'm on Beta and Version 3.0.5233.40306

The server isn't involved in this process so it shouldn't matter and I don't see anything wrong in your MBC log.  It appears everything worked fine.

If you use the mouse, can you hit the back arrow from that blue screen?

I didn't see it in your log, but I know the old Trakt.classic plug-in used to cause this problem.   Be sure you don't have that dll hanging around.

I did see you have Supremacy installed.  Huge long shot but get rid of that just in case.

steelman1991

Hi ebr - thanks for changing the subject - tried to alter to a more apt description, but couldn't.

Try to avoid using a mouse, but will certainly try and see if it responds. Never used Trakt (was it an included app with MBC?), but will check in case there is anything of that nature about. Will also uninstall Supremacy and report back.

steelman1991

As quickly as it appeared - its gone.  Did as you suggested and uninstalled Supremacy, don't know whether that had any effect, but whatever, the behaviour I previously reported has stopped. Sorry to trouble you.