My Media on Home Page

anleva

Running emby on an Nvidia Shield.

On my main page/start page and in my top section, My Media, are two empty boxes, 1 for Movies and 1 for TV Shows.  There is no fill or pictures in the boxes, just empty with the same color as the rest of the background.

Shouldn't there be some artwork or fill of a contrasting color or something? Just looks strange to have no images or fill. How do I add it?

Web app has a blue box for Movies and a gold box for TV Shows on a dark background.  Really just looks like an outline on the Shield connect to my TV

Have you added media to your movie and tv show libraries, and do they have images?

Yes, images appear for media. It's only the "My Media" images, or lack of images, that is the issue

We discussed this in another thread on my needing to move ffmpeg into the install directory, but I downloaded embyserver-netcore_4.0.2.0.  My only option on a shared server with no root or package manager access.  Probably many out there on a shared server with limited access, it would be appreciated if a workable solution could be provided for us. 

So my guess is this is all related and perhaps Emby isn't a good option in a scenario like mine.