Which of these updated add-ons could have caused sound to disappear?

djon

Hi,

I'm on Android TV using Kodi Leia, Embycon and Embuary skin and all was working fine until I upgraded the following add-ons:

Embuary

YouTube

Embycon

Embuary helper

After that, some of my tv shows doesn't have sound anymore and the video is jumpy like the refresh rate is wrong.

My suspicion is that it's embycon. I can't seem to download an older version via the beta repository. Is that not possible?

May have fixed it. Reason:

Emby server was stuck at 3.25.0 and saying it was up to date. Manually updated it to latest. Now I wish I didn't completely delete my Kodi install, *sigh*

I assume a lot of big things have happened lately with strm links, whatever that is, breaking it when the server version was too old.

Embycon and Emby for Kodi are two separate add-ons. strm links are only an Emby for Kodi thing.

Ok, but using Embycon, something definitely changed in the last 2-3 weeks since I last updated it, because it didn't work properly anymore with an old Emby Server version.

Angelblue05

What makes you say that?

Do you use strm files? Sorry I thought you just called plugin paths, but cleared the playlist and used xbmc.Player().

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

He said strm link. That term is what I used to describe the playback change in emby for kodi. I didn't think he was referring to regular strm files. All good :)

Edited by Angelblue05