transport controls disappear when playing video

rawdrewage

rawdrewage

When watching videos from myfreebsd emby server the on screen controls go away. THey are only avaialable from my notifications. This behavior isn't the same when I am watching live tv where the controls are there all the time. I really do not like this behavior. Could it be made consistent with live tv?

rawdrewage

yes. That works for a little while, about 10 minutes. The tapping does nothing, unless I am watching live tv. Then it works as expected.

rawdrewage

When I hit SOFTWARE UPDATE it says I am already running the latest updates.

Why would it work fine for live tv and not for my videos on the server? Isn't that weird?

• 3 weeks later...
rawdrewage

Either way, the transport controls disappearing would seem to be an issue with your software not an os update. Am I being illogical? If I were trying to fix this bug I would not be fixated on the os version. This isn't a new feature that only works with certain versions right?

I am NOT trying to be a jerk here so please don't read any tone in my responses. I just want to see some movement on things or understand why they are not going to be fixed maybe? I try to be reasonable and patient. I have been waiting over 6 months on a few of these issues with apparently nothing happening. 

rawdrewage

It works on PC, my two roku tv's and my roku ultra. No problems. It's just the emby for android that has a number of issues including this one.