Playback stops after 1.5 minutes

creativeblends

creativeblends

I'm new to Emby and use it with a fire stick 4k. After ~1.5 minutes, the playback stops and the menu gets blended in. A pop-up tells me that I have to subscribe or unlock. Is this normal behavior and is because of the trial? Or is something wrong with the buffering?

I'm asking because I'm coming from Plex and can't make any movie stream longer than a couple seconds/minutes before I get error messages that the server disconnected.

Just want to make sure that everything is working properly before I subscribe. Not the best way to test the app.

maegibbons

Yes - sounds correct.

Take premiere for a month at $4.99

Allows you to check everything out properly.

Then either cancel or go to lifetime dependant if it fits ypur needs.

Krs

Mark

Edited by maegibbons
  • Like 1

creativeblends

Thanks gibbons for your reply. Can someone else confirm that this is normal behavior?

I'd rather save me these $5 dollars and go directly with lifetime. But I definitely need to confirm that this is not the same problem that I had with Plex.

creativeblends

Emby for Android TV v1.6.79g

I found that in Aptoide TV marketplace since the official Emby app doesn't appear on my Fire Stick.

There is no time limit to playback in the Android TV app.  Why doesn't the Emby Fire TV app show for your stick?

Can you show me a screen shot of the settings page of the app?

• Like 1

Okay, that is the Google version of the app which shouldn't even run successfully on your Fire device.

Where are you?

creativeblends

I'm in Mexico.

Okay, that is the Google version of the app which shouldn't even run successfully on your Fire device.

Haha funny you say that because it seems to work well (beside that 1.5 minute stopping problem).

Is there a place where I can get the correct APK?