Photo

Roku Thumbnails - Few questions regarding the plugin

Roku thumbnails plugin

Best Answer Luke , 13 February 2019 - 12:46 AM

If a .bif file already exists, the plugin is smart enough to skip those folders with that file present, is this correct?

If I were to upgrade a copy of a movie to a better quality one, and keep the filename the same, will I be able to use the existing .bif or will a new one be needed?

Hi, yes and yes.

Is there any way to have the plugin skip certain folders? The backdrops folder for example, if there is a video background, I don't need a .bif for that file.

Not at this point, but there will be that ability soon. Thanks.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TrainAss OFFLINE  

TrainAss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Local time: 08:28 PM
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:19 AM

Couple questions regarding the Roku Thumbnail app.

If a .bif file already exists, the plugin is smart enough to skip those folders with that file present, is this correct?

If I were to upgrade a copy of a movie to a better quality one, and keep the filename the same, will I be able to use the existing .bif or will a new one be needed?

Is there any way to have the plugin skip certain folders? The backdrops folder for example, if there is a video background, I don't need a .bif for that file.

Edited by TrainAss, 13 February 2019 - 12:21 AM.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 135862 posts
  • Local time: 10:28 PM

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:46 AM   Best Answer

Hi, yes and yes.

Not at this point, but there will be that ability soon. Thanks.

• TrainAss likes this

#3 TrainAss OFFLINE  

TrainAss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Local time: 08:28 PM
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:47 AM

Awesome, thanks Luke!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roku thumbnails, plugin

0 user(s) are reading this topic