Server Dashboard Lost

Chig232

I changed my Main User name to Admin and all of the sudden I can't get any of the Settings back.  Can't Add, Can't delete, it's like I'm logged in as a standard user.  And this was the only account I had set up on the server so far.  Please help.

Thanks...

Nothing?  If you can't help with that can you tell me how to cancel my membership then since I can't get to the settings area to do it.

Happy2Play

Sorry what steps did you take, as me changing my User name did not remove any permissions.  But it is impossible to not have at least one admin account.

Depending on how many users you have it may be hard to find the right user but you could shutdown your server and navigate to Emby-Server\programdata\config\users, find your user and change the policy.xml "IsAdministrator" to true and start your server.

• 4 weeks later...
Chig232

I was able to fix the problem by deleting the folders under Emby-Server\programdata\config\users.  When I went there as suggested by Happy2Play I didn't see any users just 2 folders with random numbers as the names so I took a shot in the dark and just deleted the folders.  After that I rebooted and everything seems to be working perfect now...

Thanks!!