jasonwilliams

jasonwilliams

Hello,

First, awesome product!

I'm having a problem with the server crashing intermittently (after running for a period of about 24 hours).  When I try to Configure the server, I get an error message:

"Unhandled exception: Cannot access a disposed object.  Object name:  'System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient'.

I'm using server version 3.0.5233.40306.  The only plugin is ServerWMC.  Logs are attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Server_log.txt

unhandled_dd7d628d-e41e-4eb4-beb9-7235ed81d0df.txt

Here is your real problem:

2014-05-03 14:31:50.6511 Error - MainWindow: Error launching url: http://localhost:8096/mediabrowser/dashboard/dashboard.html
	Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
	System.OutOfMemoryException

But, since that was just a partial log, I can't be sure what might have lead to that.

jasonwilliams

Hello,

I have attached more of the log.  The whole log is very long because it only crashes after an extended run time.

Any help is appreciated.

MBServerLog.txt

Looks like DLNA is throwing the OOM but, those are tricky so still can't be sure exactly what the cause is.

@@7illusions

• 2 weeks later...

Please stop the server. Unzip this file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl79fuxxzibdh1s/Alchemy.zip

into 

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System

Where user = your windows user name.

Then let me know if the issue persists. By issue i mean the one in the unhandled txt file at the top of this thread. Please reactivate all services, and posts logs if the issue occurs. Thanks.

jasonwilliams

Thanks ebr.

Sure enough, if I disable DLNA the server doesn't crash anymore.  I think I have narrowed it down to a specific device.  Any suggestions on how I can narrow down this problem?

it's actually the alchemy web socket server throwing an error. i think it's a bug in their code. i am probably going to have to fix it and submit a pull request to them

jasonwilliams

Thanks Luke.  I have copied the DLL and started the server.  It usually takes about 24 hours for the error to manifest, so I will post back tomorrow. 

Much appreciated!

jasonwilliams

Hi Luke,

Still getting a crash.  I have attached the logs.  Please let me know if there is something I can do to help with the diagnostic.

Serverlog.txt