No tmdb collection id

ProphetSe7en

ProphetSe7en

Just installed Emby server on my Ubuntu server going from windows.

As usual I added the Auto Box Set plugin, but this time there are no collections being created.

When loking at the metadata for my movies the  tmdb collection id field is missing.

I have tried removing the pluging and adding it again without any luck.

Any pointers on how to fix this?

Hi, the purpose of the plugin is not to fill in that field - it's to work with the data that's already been filled in. In other words, it needs to be there ahead of time.

Try using the 3-dot menu to refresh the metadata on some of your titles, and then see if this helps get the value filled in.

Please note, not all titles will even have this. It just depends on the data from Tmdb. Thanks.

ProphetSe7en

I know the plugin is not suppose to add collection id. Only mentioned  the plugin since it was the reason I discovered that the collection id is gone from metadata. 

In fact it looks like almost all of my movies/tv shows is without metadata now. When looking through the movie folders there is a nfo and/or xml file in every folder. Same goes for fanart and poster .jpg.

Is there any way to make emby import the metadata from the movie folders, or a way to refresh all metadata at once?

What I would do is try using the 3-dot menu on a single movie and select refresh metadata.

Then after that you can try doing that on a parent folder. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.