Percentages for Continue Watching and Next Up

crusher11

crusher11

I remember seeing a setting for changing how much has to be watched, or left unwatched, for a movie or episode to appear in Continue Watching, as well as for how long before the end of an episode to display the info about the next episode. I can't find it.

Under Playback in my user settings there's a checkbox relating to automatically playing the next episode, and displaying info about it, and I'm 99% sure it should be there. I can see something vanish from the page a tenth of a second or so after I open it, but it disappears to quickly to see what it is.

Is there a reason those settings would hide themselves?

crusher11

The resume settings are there, but I can't see the setting for when the 'next episode' info should pop up. Or am I just imagining that setting having existed?

Happy2Play

There is no setting for when this info pops up, that I know of.

web client

Enable next video info during playback
At the end of a video, display info about the next video coming up in the current playlist.

Spaceboy

It's pretty simple, something like the last 30 seconds.

why does the library type recordings not have the mark complete at x% settings? Seems to me that with padding in use this is the one library where you are likely to want to specify a lower %. I regularly get watched recordings showing as incomplete and resume-able

Spaceboy

Those settings were just never added for mixed content libraries ,but they can be.

it would be really useful for the recordings library