Multiple Undefined Series

thekingswolf

thekingswolf

Settings > Reports > Media:Episodes > Filter:Missing episodes

Lots of blank Series that when clicked, go to undefined series.  For example:

5c60e6c0c296e_1.png

If i click Season 5 there for Episode 26 of the "Blank" show, it takes me to this:

5c60e6efdf4a1_2.png

With this as the file details:

5c60e706e4ee0_3.png

That file path is valid.  That path exists, there is a file there with that exact name.  This episode also shows up just fine under the normal season and plays with no problems.

I have a lot of these instances for a lot of different shows.  Rescan library does not make the blank entries go away from the report.  I have almost 500 of them in the report.  

thekingswolf

browsing the library normally doesn't show anything is wrong.  all files are there and play normally.  that report is the only way I can see these undefined items.

OK thanks. if you browse to the series from reports, and then from the home screen of the web app, are the two url's different? If yes, what are they?

thekingswolf

URL from Reports:

http://localhost:8096/web/index.html#!/itemdetails.html?id=141818&serverId=d58c35585837486a88271cc0e27e2dfa

5c63b243698c1_1.png

URL from library:

http://localhost:8096/web/index.html#!/itemdetails.html?id=141895&serverId=d58c35585837486a88271cc0e27e2dfa

5c63b256b16c1_2.png

Edited by thekingswolf

It must be an old, obsolete entry in the database unfortunately. The good news is this shouldn't happen anymore with Emby Server 4.0, however old entries from 3.5 may not necessarily be cleaned up.

Happy2Play

This is reproduceable or should I say I see the same behavior.

As you can see in the urls they have different id numbers.

@Luke 

Looking in the database at those ids, I can see the entries with the same "PresentationUniqueKey".  One entry missing most of the information, as you can see that one is a virtual item.

example 

5c6402a2e6f3d_db.jpg

To me it looks like some virtual items that did not get removed properly.

Happy2Play

Manually deleting these rogue virtual item records resolves the issue.

MediaItems table filtered type column with "8" and IsVirtualItem "1", then resorted SeriesName so empty items were at the top, selected all the rows with empty information and clicked delete record.

That's strange. Usually just running a library scan will do it. I don't have an immediate answer for you. I'll try to review it for the next release. Thanks.