People pictures not displaying

crusher11

crusher11

Only affects some titles, not sure what the connection is.

TV-wise: I set up all my subfolders, images, metadata etc then started adding in the video files. Shows with no episode files work fine, shows with episode files display no images.

Movie-wise: all bar the first film I set up work. That doesn't, and the chapter images don't display either.

Home-video-wise: Doesn't appear to be working at all, although it's a tiny sample. These people and their pictures were created manually (it's a library of NBA games, so I downloaded player pictures and entered the players as actors).

That's on the Windows/Waterfox machine my emby install runs on. They display as grey rectangles (not the brightly coloured ones with the graphic that is given to those with no picture available).

On my LG TV, I'm not getting any pictures at all that I can find. It just doesn't display anything except the name and a completely transparent space. If I select the actor an outline appears where the picture should be.

Seems to be a re-loading problem? They're fine on the first go and then die if I try to load them again, or from anywhere else, maybe?