open topic on ipad help

mata7

hi guys i dont know if any of you have this, every time i open a topic i have to do it twice, first i click on the topic, then it come this icon like download or arrow down "see the pic below" then i have to click on the topic again so i can open, this happen on the ipad even if i request desktop site still happen, on my desktop never happen

english is no my first language i try to explained the best i can, thanks in advance and if i post on the wrong place please move it to the right one 

actually i think i found my problem, is there a way to disable preview this topic

post-235-0-47338800-1549657678_thumb.jpeg

Edited by mata7
  • Like 1

i did click on the title but the the preview this topic come up, then i have to click on the title again and the topic open, is there a way i can disable preview this topic complete?

Edited by mata7

hee is a video of what i mean, you can see that i have to click on the topic link twice every time

Edited by mata7

Good day,

Yes I know what you mean, I just test it, and indeed it need 2 click to register the action, I test the mobile ver and it work without problem.

Give me some time to find the solution to fix the issue.

My best

• 1 month later...
mata7

Good day,

Yes I know what you mean, I just test it, and indeed it need 2 click to register the action, I test the mobile ver and it work without problem.

Give me some time to find the solution to fix the issue.

My best

hey man any idea when this will get fixed? thank you

When we update to the newer version of our forum software I imagine it will no longer be applicable. Thanks.