Studio Icons question

rms8

My Studio Icons are all named "thumbs.jpg".  They are all actual images of the actual studio logo.  These must have been collected ages ago.

Does anyone know how to re-populate all the studio icons?  In order for them to work with Throgs themes they all need to be named "folder.jpg".  And on top of that, they are all actual image logos, not actual icons.

Does anyone have some sort of studio-icon-like-fetcher?  Then I could delete my current folder of studio icons and start fresh.

Thanks!

Edited by rms8

I was able to use powershell to rename them all, but would still like to populate these with a constant them icon set.

Any fetchers?

Just my quick take on this, the studio resource is truncated at 1000+ entries and 2000+ are omitted so you will not get to P or S. In addition I believe a PNG file is the best option as it has transparency while JPG does not. I have spent the past few days on replacing, redoing and adding to my studio images.

Xener where are you when you are needed the most with those special Photo Shop skills for the images that I still use from the days of MB 2.6.*