Error App: Error in TheMovieDb

pgriffith

pgriffith

I'm getting a LOT of these errors in my log. Looks like its caused by movies having an incorrect TMDB ID (not sure how, unless they've changed which seems unlikely?) Anyway, how can I get Emby to fetch the correct ID's? Doing a Metadata refresh on the moving and selecting Replace All Metadata does not fetch the correct ID. I have to first edit the metadata manually and delete the ID, then refresh all metadata. As you can imagine, going through the log to find these and manually do it is stupidly time consuming. Is there a way to get Emby to do this, I would have thought that logically, Replace ALL Metadata would in fact replace all metadata, not just a selection of it.

Cheers

19-02-08 01:54:21.681 Error App: Error in TheMovieDb
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.0.1.0
    Command line: C:\Users\Griff\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: C:\Users\Griff\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
    Application directory: C:\Users\Griff\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system
    System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Griff\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\cache\tmdb-movies2\38626\all-en.json'.
     at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
     at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
     at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
     at Emby.Common.Implementations.Serialization.JsonSerializer.DeserializeFromFile[T](String file)
     at MovieDb.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.FetchMovieData(String tmdbId, String imdbId, String language, String preferredCountryCode, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MovieDb.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.GetMetadata(ItemLookupInfo itemId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, String logName, TIdType id, IEnumerable`1 providers, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: System.Private.CoreLib
    TargetSite: Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle ValidateFileHandle(Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle)
     at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
     at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
     at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
     at Emby.Common.Implementations.Serialization.JsonSerializer.DeserializeFromFile[T](String file)
     at MovieDb.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.FetchMovieData(String tmdbId, String imdbId, String language, String preferredCountryCode, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MovieDb.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.GetMetadata(ItemLookupInfo itemId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.ExecuteRemoteProviders(MetadataResult`1 temp, String logName, TIdType id, IEnumerable`1 providers, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

Hi, try using the metadata editor to correct the moviedb id, or use the identify feature. please let us know if this helps. thanks.

pgriffith

Oh joy, best I get to it then, last question though, why does Refresh ALL Metadata not refresh all metadata?

I have my library set to refresh metadata every 30 days, but what's the point if it's not going to refresh correct metadata when it does it. I have no doubt that the ID's were correct at some point and tmdb have changed them since they were first scraped, Emby should be correcting any errors.

Edited by pgriffith

Because refreshing metadata does not replace Id's, it uses the Id's that are already there. If none are there, then it does the usual name based lookups.

pgriffith

Would there be a way to change the process so that it performs a refetch based on a name based lookup if the any of the current ID's return with a null response?