Odd Data Mismatch

legallink

legallink

So, I have TV and Live TV in my setup. Once an episode is recorded, I process it and move it over to "TV" and out of recordings.

For some reason, on the TV section, it shows an episode as missing (incorrect) and on Live TV, it shows an episode as unaired (correct).

Thoughts?

Screenshots attached.  As you can see in the Live TV screenshot, it shows the date and time the episode will air.  On the TV episode list screenshot, it shows the same information with a "missing" tag and an air date that is incorrect.

post-2681-0-64306900-1549463882_thumb.jpgpost-2681-0-18746300-1549463890_thumb.jpg

mina5000

So, I have TV and Live TV in my setup. Once an episode is recorded, I process it and move it over to "TV" and out of recordings.

For some reason, on the TV section, it shows an episode as missing (incorrect) and on Live TV, it shows an episode as unaired (correct).

Thoughts?

Screenshots attached.  As you can see in the Live TV screenshot, it shows the date and time the episode will air.  On the TV episode list screenshot, it shows the same information with a "missing" tag and an air date that is incorrect.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot_2.jpg

Episode do have genres assigned - i have loads with them - they come with them when scrapped by emby - not manually added

and they are displayed in the web app at least

and in the episode tab of a TV library - you can filter them by Genre along with a lot of other options - web app again - not looked at ATV to compare

Edited by Happy2Play
removed links

Happy2Play

Technically the TV series episodes/Upcoming doesn't honor time so it show as Missing on the day it airs.  But you have bad cached data as the air data has changed from 2/5 to 2/12.

Don't know anything about LiveTV.

Happy2Play

Just an update on this @@Happy2Play I refreshed the metadata for the season and the show and it didn't make any change.

When I see this issue in Upcoming, I do a Refresh all on the episode, then a library scan so the new cached information is updated.