Browser Metadata and Other Bugs

Moleburt

Moleburt

I noticed today that a lot of my media that was once all accurately matched was matched incorrectly now, and when I would go through and identify them properly and save, when the screen would close it would jump me to random pages of my media, not the page I was on or even the page that the item that was re-identified was moved to, just random pages. These both seem like they are likely bugs from one of the recent updates. My media used to all be matched correctly, with maybe the exception of a few that I had possibly missed, but not like it was, and I used to be able to edit media/metadata and change those things without it jumping me all over the place when I would save what I changed. I'm not really looking for a fix, but I wanted to at least bring this to your attention, I'm assuming others have likely had this issue as well. Hopefully I was able to describe the issues well enough.

Thanks,

Nick

Moleburt

So the best example I can give is it seems during one of the recent updates it rematched a lot of my media, but it rematched it incorrectly, for example it would match the movie "Redemption" to "The Shawshank Redemption" and things like that. As I said in the original post, I know most of my media was properly matched until recently, so I'm assuming one of the recent updates likely had something to do with it. As for the second issue I was having an example of what it was doing would be I corrected the movie "Redemption" from being identified as "The Shawshank Redemption" to it's actual title, but instead of either leaving me on the page with media starting with the letter "S" for "Shawshank" or moving to the page with the letter "R" for "Redemption" it would jump me all the way to the letter "Z." It was saving my changes I was making, but it was jumping me to random pages in my media, and I couldn't use the "Back" button in the emby UI once it did that, I would have to click the "Home" button and the find my place where I was as I was going back to correct the mismatched items. Hopefully that makes sense, it's kind of hard to describe what it was doing via text.

Nick

Edited by Moleburt