Pro Wrestling Collection Images

Oracle

If you're like me and you have a vast collection of Pro Wrestling rips of both events and documentaries, or even old shoot interviews, figured I'd help the rest of you out in organization.

Attached is a collection of collection images I have created for various Pro Wrestling collections within Emby.

Custom requests available.

How It Looks In Emby

Share some opinions too!

Thanks!

- Arly

Pro Wrestling Collection Images.zip

Added: Puroresu (Japanese Wrestling)

5c59ed1062383_poster.png

Edited by Arly (Sprinkles)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Oracle

What library type do you have your wrestling as?

Sorry for the delay in reply, mate. I use the movies content type for a majority of my pro wrestling content. I have a few NJPW tournaments under my rgular TV library, as the mixed content type is a little wonky sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
crusher11

What do you do for cover art? Wrestling Cover Forum is no more, PSD-Dreams is seriously lacking in content nowadays. I'm trying to set all my stuff up and it's so difficult to find art or resources.

Oracle

What do you do for cover art? Wrestling Cover Forum is no more, PSD-Dreams is seriously lacking in content nowadays. I'm trying to set all my stuff up and it's so difficult to find art or resources.

A lot of it will self identify (even the oddball ones like a random Dragon Gate event from 2012 or something), but mostly I pull from the FITE website's event pages, deviantart, and worldwrestlingcovers. Let me link you to a few of these:

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/chirantha/gallery/

FITE.tv: https://fite.tv

worldwrestlingcovers.weebly.com/

crusher11

I've only added WrestleManias so far, but the actual DVD cover artwork is very rarely found. I like to have the Emby covers match what's on the shelf. Not to mention thumbnails, logos etc.

• 3 months later...

What library type do you have your wrestling as?

For weekly tapings, YouTubes series, I use TV Show (IMDb and TVdb scrape). For Pay Per Views, I use Movies (I use IMDb and TheMovieDb for scrape). 

I'm actually working on getting a bunch of artwork ready for AEW weekly and PPVs. Will create a thread once that is complete (More like up to date, it will never be complete unless they go out of business). I haven't decided what cloud storage I plan on using, most likely OneDrive as I pay a subscription for that.

Edited by mdoverl