Windows Server & Android App on Firestick

outlaw69uk

outlaw69uk

Hey guys, 

Seem to have a few quirks on this since the upgrades. I would imagine some are going to get resolved, or have been and I have missed them, but, what I have noticed

1 - No global "show collections" option anymore. I spoke about this one on a different thread, so, know about this. Hopefully it makes a comeback :)

On the android app

1 - Cant sort by date - especially in TV folders, or you can, but, its in reverse order only. Example, in Star Trek (dont laugh!), I have Original Series, Next Gen, DS9, Voyager, Discovery, and, they "should" be displayed in theory, in that order, but I cant anymore. I can do it on the server/web interface, not the android app

2 - Movies with multiple editions - This doesnt show the name (such as Extended Edition, Directors Cut etc), just the video format in the dropdown. Quite strange. I am hoping thats a glitch.

Is this something easy/obvious to fix, or, is it related to the current version/release of the app?

outlaw69uk

Hi Luke

Files are structured as per the wiki, so, an example...

\Blade Runner

\Blade Runner\Blade Runner - Final Cut.mp4

\Blade Runner - Extended Cut.mp4

extras\Dangerous Days - Making Blade Runner.mkv

As below, they work perfectly in the web interface as below, but, I get.... (next post)

5c59a093b2264_Screenshot_5.jpg5c59a09f3724b_Screenshot_6.jpg

outlaw69uk

Aye so, in the app, it just shows as "video" instead of "version", and displays the video type.

The Server is 4.0.1.0 and the app is 1.6.79a Registered

If that helps?

#2 is fixed in the current beta of the app.

For #1, exactly which option did you select to sort by?

outlaw69uk

Cool, how do I get hold of the beta? Am assuming not through the amazon store? Can I use downloader and grab it that way?

On #2, I chose "premiere date", and, it displays from newest to oldest, rather than first released. Bit like aphabetically but z-a not a-z (if that makes sense?)