Remove Rotten Tomatoes Option

thomsilbaugh

thomsilbaugh

It would be great if we could turn off the Rotten Tomatoes score.

I don't agree with their scores ever and have no need to see them on the screen.

• Like 11

Happy2Play

The information comes from OMDB, so you could disable that metadata downloader per library.  But disabling it will not affect any metadata already imported into the database.

But a switch to not include this additional information (&tomatoes=true) from OMDB would be nice.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 2

KumarjitDey

why? let it be then. a lot of movie-goers rely heavily on it. in fact, some movie producers also use RT/Metacritic score in their trailers to promote their movies (i.e. if the movies receive critical acclaim).

thomsilbaugh

I just would like the option to turn it off, not turn it off for everyone. My personal opinion is that it is a very flawed service, others may like it.

• Like 3

KumarjitDey

I just would like the option to turn it off, not turn it off for everyone. My personal opinion is that it is a very flawed service, others may like it.

Hi, there. I respect your opinion and have liked the post to support you. Now could you please go to the link below and support my request for the same. Thank you.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/69618-implement-metacritic-ratings-and-allow-enabledisable-ratings-option-in-settings/

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Lantesh

Is there a chance this request will ever be implemented?  I'd love to turn off the ratings if it ever becomes possible.

7 hours ago, Lantesh said:

Is there a chance this request will ever be implemented?  I'd love to turn off the ratings if it ever becomes possible.

Hi, yes it's possible for the future. Thanks.