[bug] emby used to have a 'isHD' filter, it doesn't anymore but emby is still filtering some of my views with the isHD filter

echoghost

echoghost

So as title says emby used to have a filter that filtered out any non HD media - it doesn't anymore and that's not the worst thing in the world

But in some of my views it's still filtering away non HD media and the filter icon has a blue exclamation point indicating that it's filtering something. clicking it shows nothing being filtered (everything unchecked or set to all) 

the only thing that keyed me into realising that this is a result of the old filter still being applied is when i looked at the network requests in the chrome dev tools and saw the request:

http://mufasa:8096/emby/Users/d4dcdc3a006940bc9de28c0cdde8006c/Items?Fields=PrimaryImageAspectRatio%2CSortName%2CPrimaryImageAspectRatio&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&Recursive=true&SortBy=SortName&ImageTypeLimit=1&PersonIds=8022&SortOrder=Ascending&IsHD=true

which as you'll note has isHD=true at the end, I'm sure i was in this view (specifically for me the movies related to a specific actor view) at some point in the past and enabled the is HD filter. but i can't disable it now 

i've tried clearing my cookies and local storage to no avail 

Obviously this isn't the biggest deal in the world for me, but it could be for someone else in a similar position in a more important view 

echoghost

this is what filters i have available in the view that has this issue, specifically the movies view on a specific actor:

5c59845556491_Screenshot_26.png