Dropping Channels

Thouless

Thouless

Hi when I start to watch live tv it stays on channel for about 2 minutes the drops the channel and goes back to the program guide then I have to retune the channel

Thouless

Hi i am new to emby I have looked on my amazon fire stick and cannot find any help button or server logs on the emby app can you run me through what to do.

Diedrich

Hi i am new to emby I have looked on my amazon fire stick and cannot find any help button or server logs on the emby app can you run me through what to do.

Follow the link mentioned above. Scroll down to where it says Emby Server Logs. Follow the instructions.

pir8radio

Hi do not have Help button or emby dashboard on my iPad app or my fire stick app is ther another way?

Do you have your own emby server or are you connecting to someone else’s service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pir8radio

Hi connected to a other server

OK, because what they are asking for is the logs from that server if you don’t own it you can’t supply them so they may have to help you in another way. I just wanted to clear that up so you guys weren’t going back-and-forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thouless

Does anyone have emby server address and I will add it to my servers and the hopefully I can then gat the problem solved many thanks to you all charlie

Hi.  I'm afraid you will need to address this with whomever's server you are using.

Is it a friend or is it some sort of service you paid for?

Hi it is a server I pay for but I would like to add the emby server to the emby app so i have a choice of servers.

You are going to have to talk to whomever you paid for this server access.

Emby does not provide any servers or content.

Thanks.