EmbyServer.exe has stopped working

notla49285

Happy2Play

Doesn't Luke's post cover your question?

Ok, then an easy fix we can make is to just limit the automatic waking of the server to windows 8+. Thanks.

Is there any progress on this yet @@Luke @@cayars @@softworkz?

I'm still getting these errors every day, seems like whenever a recording is launched via Windows Scheduled Tasks, as discussed via PM. It seems to be the same issue as this thread? https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/69255-embyserverexe-has-stopped-working/

I can tell you from personal experience (I was getting this as well) that it's been fixed in the Beta FOR ME.  I'm running version 4.1.0.6 and not a crash in site.  I haven't had this in a couple of point releases so it appears Luke has taken care of this.  At least the problem that caused this on my system.

I didn't fully read the other thread but noticed the WAL talk which I don't use as my server is 24/7.  No idea if it was related to my issues but I'm not getting this popup crash dialog anymore.  I had them stacked each morning (20+).

Happy2Play

I can tell you from personal experience (I was getting this as well) that it's been fixed in the Beta FOR ME.  I'm running version 4.1.0.6 and not a crash in site.  I haven't had this in a couple of point releases so it appears Luke has taken care of this.  At least the problem that caused this on my system.

I didn't fully read the other thread but noticed the WAL talk which I don't use as my server is 24/7.  No idea if it was related to my issues but I'm not getting this popup crash dialog anymore.  I had them stacked each morning (20+).

What OS were your issues on?  As this specific issue appears to be linked to Windows 7.