Resume and play from beginning

eddedrukker

eddedrukker

Hi there, i have a question about the resume pop up emby screen in kodi. now in leia final i see that when i want to resume a movie or serie the popupscreen is in top of the screen of kodi. it used to be in the middle. Is there a way to center te popup screen in kodi. Now when resuming it is good but when you select start from begin the popup screen moves half of the screen in the top.

hope you can help, resume works it is just the place on the screen were it pops up when resume or play from beginning.

see the pictures

post-347-0-34420500-1548876284_thumb.jpg

post-347-0-53270800-1548876294_thumb.jpg

Edited by eddedrukker

eddedrukker

you see it in the first picture that i attached, were the popup is on top of screen were says resume from 0.29 min. the second picture is were i choose play from beginning, so the popup moves out of screen in the top. In kodi 17.6 this was in the center of the screen. now in kodi 18 it is like this. I always use the neo nox skin. My question is can it be moved to the center again, because i think this is a popup from emby.

sualfred

The dialog code looks correct and I never saw this before. Please test it in Estuary.