MBT Home Screen Appearance

yunggunn80

yunggunn80

In the appearance tile of Media Browser Theater there is an option called Home Screen with a +/- symbol. Im assuming this isnt functional yet? Same goes for Themes? Thanks.

Edited by yunggunn80

swhitmore

In the appearance tile of Media Browser Theater there is an option called Home Screen with a +/- symbol. Im assuming this isnt functional yet? Same goes for Themes? Thanks.

Yeah it's for future purposes. I don't think there is anything stopping someone from creating a theme now (I could be wrong though).

Edited by swhitmore

swhitmore

What would the Home Screen option allow us to do?

I think it would allow someone to create a new home screen layout, then with the other options, users will have the choice of different home screens/themes/skins etc. Like there is in MBC.

Edited by swhitmore

cheshire

Theming is not ready yet, we are working on some final architectural changes which will enable users to create theme easily. The project is at still pre-alpha however and we are likely to implement other structural changes during the roadmap to alpha.

The home page setting will allow themers to create different home pages without necessarily writing an entire theme. We as a dev team may also create different home pages in the future as standard.

• Like 3