Search Results to Include TV Channel

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

Scheduling recordings would be lots more efficient if the channel name were included in the search results. At the moment i have to guess what time the new show is on the prime time channel, versus the hundreds of repeats on some of the lesser channels. or go into the detail of each result to check the channel and go back to the search. A minor change could make this many times better

• Like 2

Spaceboy

Web client 8c0f72aadd075db8e1537113c1c168ea.jpg

The new series starts soon on BBC1 but it’s impossible to find for all the repeats on Dave

• Like 1

Ok, that's consistent with how we display programs in lists everywhere. I guess the issue is where can we fit that information, or would it require a fourth line, which to me is a bit much.

But actually, this will be a moot point anyway once we start grouping the programs. Once that happens there will only be one Top Gear entry which you'll have to click on. Then on the next screen you'll see the airings and we'd make sure that list has the channel info.

• Like 2

Spaceboy

Ok, that's consistent with how we display programs in lists everywhere. I guess the issue is where can we fit that information, or would it require a fourth line, which to me is a bit much.

But actually, this will be a moot point anyway once we start grouping the programs. Once that happens there will only be one Top Gear entry which you'll have to click on. Then on the next screen you'll see the airings and we'd make sure that list has the channel info.

could you put the channel logo over the image in the short term? Actually showing the channel logo rather than the program artwork would be better in this view as the text is still below.

Either is good, I just am cautious over suggestions of future improvements