bugs found?

hjason7812

hjason7812

I just got the latest emby installed thanks to the helps of Makarai it took us 2 days to get it installed and running.

I think i have found a bug where on the home screen it only shows one line of media even though multiple are supposed to be there and checked..

Another bug is the collections better known as "Auto Box sets" Plugin.

It doesn't put any media into collections anymore and puts a collections folder on the home screen even though it is turned off.

Might want to fix the auto box set plug in because it is a viable asset

I think i have found a bug where on the home screen it only shows one line of media even though multiple are supposed to be there and checked..

Can you please go over an example?

Another bug is the collections better known as "Auto Box sets" Plugin.

There are requirements that you need in order for Auto Box Sets to create collections. Have you read these requirements in the Auto Box Sets wiki article?

@@cayars

hjason7812

Example is it only shows the media folders at the top and then latest media line below. I have like action through suspense and tv shows none of that shows but did before.

The auto box set requirement is to have 2 or more videos of a series. Which i have plenty of.

The auto box set requirement is to have 2 or more videos of a series. Which i have plenty of. 

That wasn't what I asked. Have you read the autoboxsets wiki article to learn what is required for boxsets to be created. And then, have you read the troubleshooting section of what to look for when boxsets are not getting created?

hjason7812

First of all who is going to read an article about a plugin that you install and set how many videos you want before it creates a collection and it creates them automatically?