Question about date added

atomicmoon

atomicmoon

My media appears to be time traveling without my consent. 

My server is Win10 displaying today's correct date, but my media "added" date in Emby is 9/22/2018 for two movies I added yesterday. 

I'm not sure what else could affect "Date Added" other than my server clock, but this is a bit odd.

I'm manually editing for now, because new movies don't show under new because they were added "4 months ago" when really it was today.

This began yesterday out of nowhere. I originally thought it was a fluke, but now it appears it happens with every addition.

Gilgamesh_48

Just a point of info as I cannot remember where the setting is but I do remember seeing a setting that allowed choosing to use the date a file was created as the date added.

I looked and I still cannot find where that setting is but I distinctly remember seeing it somewhere.

Disclaimer: The app has been changing a LOT lately and what I remember from before could have changed since I remember seeing it. My old brain sometimes plays tricks on me.

Just double-checking: Library -> Advanced -> Date added behavior for new content is set correctly?

€dit: oops.. too slow, sorry :)

Edited by hein

atomicmoon

For whatever reason it was toggled to date-added. Not sure why and don't care, but thank you all for your assistance!