Mediabrowser looks

parrotheadcubs

parrotheadcubs

I'm just getting going with MB3 and want to know how I get it to look so awesome as some of the images on the home page?  I'll be using the web client via my Xbox One.  Web client/app via iPhone and iPad.  As well as using it in the main PC where the server is, I think I'll install Theater.  My question is are there themes on those home page images?  It just looks awesome with the backgrounds and what not.

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

The home page shows shoots from a variety of clients including Media Browser Theater, iOS, Windows 8, and Android. The only shot of the web client that I saw was this one:

manager.jpg

However that is the default look of an item with all its metadata and images downloaded. No theme needed. Currently themes are only supported by Media Browser Classic and the Roku. The Roku client has limited theme support though due to limitations in the API provided.

• Like 1

parrotheadcubs

Thanks for the response.  In the past I believe I got all of my meta data from media center master.  I think that was the name.  I'll be switching that MB3 moving forward.  I quickly set it up and left the house without getting a chance to look much at it, will it use all of the preexisting meta datat from the folders or create its own?

Koleckai Silvestri

It should try to use your Media Center Master data if you've saved it in Media Browser Format. That is the default setting though. If if doesn't find something in the Media Center Master data, it will go collect it.