Recent remote access playback issues

Chytharo

Chytharo

Recently I started to have playback issues when I want to watch things through online remote access.

When I start playback, it takes way longer than usual to actually start. Usually it starts after a few seconds, now I noticed that the initial loading takes somewhere between 30 second and two minutes, probably depending on the file size/lengh.

And when it begins to play, it freezes every few seconds for around half a minute. Watching stuff is not really possible like that.

It doesn't show the buffer circle when it stops. When I look at at from the server management overview during this state, the current playback time seems to randomly jump around within a 10 second range.

Here's what I tried so far:

The files are playing fine on local mode.

I restarted the server and my router.

Canyousee me says the port is open.

Aside from playback, I can access my server as usual via remote and change settings and stuff.

I already checked my internet connection, It's going fine and I have my usual speed of around 5MB/s upload.

I tested this with very small 360p videos files too, just to make sure.

I also already tried files I can direct stream, just to make sure transcoding is not the issue.

Tried deactivating my anti virus program and firewall.

Rescanning my library.

I used emby online remote access for several months now and never had issues like that before. What else can I do?

Edited by Chytharo