How to migrate collections

pir8radio

pir8radio

Hi, moved my server to new hardware...   and my collections are gone...   went into libraries and noticed collections are holding on to the old file path of the old server/user   I dont see a way to update this to the new C:\.......       how can i fix without deleting the old collections?

thx..

5c4dbaa93c0c0_Capture.png

Deathsquirrel

You can either rebuild the collections manually or with the autoboxset plugin, or you could use a text editor like Notepad ++ to do a find/replace on all the changed paths in the collection.xml files.

pir8radio

tried to install auto box sets... doesn't seem to be working.  Refresh Boxsets does nothing, cant enter a value (wont stick after save) Create BoxSets only if I have at least this many of its movies:     Does it still work?

Happy2Play

tried to install auto box sets... doesn't seem to be working.  Refresh Boxsets does nothing, cant enter a value (wont stick after save) Create BoxSets only if I have at least this many of its movies:     Does it still work?

Are you seeing any errors in the browser console or the log?

I didn't have any issues changing the value on my Windows system.

Last resort shut down server and go to \programdata\plugins\configurations\AutoBoxSets.xml and edit the value, start the server.  You can see your programdata path in Paths on the dashboard.

pir8radio

Are you seeing any errors in the browser console or the log?

I didn't have any issues changing the value on my Windows system.

Last resort shut down server and go to \programdata\plugins\configurations\AutoBoxSets.xml and edit the value, start the server.  You can see your programdata path in Paths on the dashboard.

no errors in logs or browser.   xml had 2 set already...   restarted server again, and did a library scan...  seems to be working now.. weird...  thanks!