Problems with language selection in latest beta

steve1977

steve1977

Facing two issues with the latest beta of MBS (not sure whether they were there before, but don't think so):

1) When changing "preferred language" and "country", only "preferred language" sticks after saving. Easy to replicate, change both to another language and restart MBS. After restart, the "country" field will be empty

2) Downloading posters (when the "preferred language" is changed) no longer works. It scans, but does not add the correct poster. See below log. I have changed the movie to "German" and a German poster is available. However, it does not get downloaded.

https://www.paste.to/GYRxQomk

3) Also, it actually does download "logo" in French (although the "preferred language" is selected to be German). Not sure whether this is a bug or expected behavior. This is only for logo and poster does not download in German (though available) and also not in french (though also available).

I am opening only one bug report as the two issues may be related.

well it doesn't matter what language the images are in, it matters what languages they're marked as on the provider sites.

steve1977

I know. That's what I am saying. There are posters available in German (as marked on TMDB) and they do not get added. That's issue 2. Issue 3 is about a logo marked as "french" (on fanart), which instead is added. Issue 1 may be related as the setting about "country" disappears upon MBs restart.