Latest Movies and Watched Status.

Koleckai Silvestri

Koleckai Silvestri

Is there a way to have the latest movies ignore the watch status for a user? Would like to see the movies that were added last regardless of watch status in the Latest Movies List.

Would actually like to turn the Watched status off completely for my admin user. 

Edited by Wayne Luke

Koleckai Silvestri

I am guessing this isn't possible then... Shame. How do you mark every movie as unwatched?

Koleckai Silvestri

So I figured that I would just load the userdata_v2.db and run a brute force delete of all watched status for my Admin User to fix this. However there is no way to tell which user watched what in the database because the GUID field is empty. So I am guessing there is some other method maintaining this value. And queries against that field don't help limit results.

y1mD7gD.png

Help on this issue would be appreciate.

Edited by Wayne Luke

I don't know what that means. I find the UI in Media Browser Classic to be confusing and don't see any folders.

Wayne Luke, this is the home screen of MBC with EHS enabled:

ScreenShot040_zps85315009.jpg

My Media Folder that is called "Movies" is circled. You don't have to click the folder, just move focus to it and then hit Ctrl-W (or * on a MCE Remote), then it should ask you if you want to mark all as unplayed (or played).

With EHS disabled, it would look more like this (except maybe with a folder image if you use them):

ScreenShot041_zps6ad8fb6d.jpg

• Like 1

at the moment there isn't a bulk way to do what you're trying to do, sorry. bulk operations are planned for  a future release though.

Koleckai Silvestri

You can do it in MBC.  Ctl-W at the media folder level.

I don't know what that means. I find the UI in Media Browser Classic to be confusing and don't see any folders.