new version does not transmit from mobile to tv samsung

paralepepipedo

paralepepipedo
hello, as you can see in the photos, in version 3.6.0.81 could transmit without problems to the [TV], but in version 4.0.1.0 is not recognized, I must configure something different or it is the version that does not recognize and I must return to the previous one.

thanks friends

5c49aa791b925_version36081.jpg5c49aa83607e7_version4010.jpg

Hi.  That list is dependent on devices that are actively connected to your server.  Is that TV connected?

paralepepipedo

Hi, if it was connected. the test is performed at the same time, with version 3 works with the 4 is not recognized.

paralepepipedo
Try that the first time because I thought it was weird, turn off the TV, I turned it on for a moment I thought it was not connected but I went to netflix without problems, I disconnected it from the network and reconnected again, and neither, only the server 3 it recognizes it, (also when I see videos in youtube it gives me the option to transmit) but version 4 nothing. Tell me if I can give you more information please.

Greetings.

Hi there, can you please describe what exactly is happening? In your previous post it sounded like you couldn't connect to the server at all, but now you're showing me an ffmpeg log from a playback session. Thanks !

paralepepipedo
hi luke, first of all thank you for your time, my problem was that with version 3.6.081 could transmit from my mobile phone to my smart tv, but with version 4.0.1 I could not perform this function, I checked it several times (I have 2 devices, one with version 3.6 and another with 4.0).

The only way to fix it was to reboot my Samsung Smart TV from the factory and changing the Region or Country (use UK) in this way in the app section appears emby to install and once the app installed in smart from my mobile phone I can transmit to TV.

In any case before it could be transmitted to a TV without the need for Emby to be installed on the Smart TV.