Shared object "libdl.so.1" not found (Version 4.0.1.0)

cherup

I am using freenas and using freebsd out of an iocage VM.

I have just updated to the latest Version: 4.0.1.0.

I have problems in streaming and in the logs I can find the following error:

Shared object "libdl.so.1" not found, required by "libgnutls.so.30

019-01-24 09:56:39.403 Error App: Error in ffprobe
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.0.1.0
    Command line: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.exe -os freebsd -ffdetect /usr/local/lib/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /usr/local/lib/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/local/lib/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -programdata /var/db/emby-server -updatepackage emby-server-freebsd_{version}_amd64.txz
    Operating system: Unix 11.2.0.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: False
    Mono: 5.10.1.57 (5.10.1.57 Thu Jan 10 10:21:31 UTC 2019)
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: /var/db/emby-server
    Application directory: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system
    System.Exception: System.Exception: Error running ffprobe for file:"/media/filme/Die.Tribute.von.Panem.Mockingjay.Teil.1.German.DL.1080p.BluRay.x264-EXQUiSiTE/exq-panemmockingjay1-1080p.mkv" - Shared object "libdl.so.1" not found, required by "libgnutls.so.30"

Any advice how to fix that ?

Edited by cherup

makarai

I have not seen this particular error, may i ask from which server version you upgraded from?

Also which Freenas Version 

and FreeBSD jail version are of interest.

I suppose a simple 

pkg install gnutls

did not help

Edited by makarai

Freenas I am running now on 11.2-U1 (used the beta before and upgraded now to the stable train)

Jail Version is 11-2 stable:

5c49e6eda1ab8_Jail_Version.jpg

in /usr/lib is also no libdl.so

Gnutls is already installed...

makarai

Freenas I am running now on 11.2-U1 (used the beta before and upgraded now to the stable train)

Jail Version is 11-2 stable:

5c49e6eda1ab8_Jail_Version.jpg

in /usr/lib is also no libdl.so

Gnutls is already installed...

Have you tried creating a new jail and checking if that just works?

Maybe just start a new jail via the CLI and add one movie, play it and see if you get the same error, or if it is fixed, if it i can help you in copying over your settings and such.

cd /tmp
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ma-karai/iocage-plugin-emby/beta/emby-server-beta.json
iocage fetch -P dhcp=on vnet=on bpf=yes allow_raw_sockets=1 -n emby-server-beta.json --branch 'beta'  
Edited by makarai

Just checked and this look good. I guess there was a problem from creating the iocage jail in the beta version ...?

5c49ffa860c9a_iocage.jpg

Was able to play the movie now with the beta server - thank you very much for help!

Now I am on the beta train ? Possible to install the stable train here or simply installing

I also have a backup of the emby configs, but if there is a better way to transfer the configs/databases I'd be happy to see.

makarai

Just checked and this look good. I guess there was a problem from creating the iocage jail in the beta version ...?

5c49ffa860c9a_iocage.jpg

Was able to play the movie now with the beta server - thank you very much for help!

Now I am on the beta train ? Possible to install the stable train here or simply installing

I also have a backup of the emby configs, but if there is a better way to transfer the configs/databases I'd be happy to see.

yes you can also use the stable

service emby-server stop
pkg add -f https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/download/4.0.1.0/emby-server-freebsd_4.0.1.0_amd64.txz
service emby-server start

The beta train is also rock solid btw, i have been on the beta train since forever

Edited by makarai
  • Like 1